Monday, August 19, 2013

Travelling stories

Sometimes when I think about BKK, I will remember the time when Daniel and I almost missed our flight.
It was probably his first flight out of the country and my first without my family. So we were too relaxed about getting through the immigration.
We thought that boarding time=time we can go through immigration. 
So we sat outside waiting! When we line up to enter the immigration, the line was MAD LONG LA.
And they wanted to scan my bag twice. 
All these happening while they announce that it's a final call to board our plane. 
We were running like mad and the Bangkok airport then was super huge la. 
It was the nice one, not the budget one. And it felt like it was endless. 

So while we were running in the airport towards the gate and I dramatically asked Daniel to hop on the plane and leave me behind. 
I was really tired of running and I thought I slow him down. 
And I really meant it then.
So funny thinking about how drama we were.
Daniel was saying, "NO, YOU BETTER RUN. DON'T TALK NONSENSE!!!"
It's sweet that he didn't leave me behind and we actually managed to board the plane. Of course if you don't talk about all the guilt punishment he gave me after we managed to reach the gate, it's a happy ending. When we got to the gate, there were still people who have yet to board the plane! And I had enough time to drink some water and eat some motion sickness pill.

Our second trip on our own was Bali and if you don't already know, the boyfriend vomitted from Bali all the way back to Penang. 
And I spent the whole night looking for hot water for him and then when I got home, I vomitted too cause I masuk angin.
But he said I took good care of him. *smug*

No comments:

Post a Comment