Friday, August 30, 2013

Packing my bags again

Last weekend I was packing for my trip down to KL for training. Today, for a camp in SP.

This kind of carefree lifestyle is gonna end soon!
Part of me is happy cause it sucks to be so carefree when everyone else are busy. =P
Working hard till the very last minute.
All thanks to a very "good quality" audio that I have to transcribe and also 
Pretty Little Liars that managed to tempt me out of doing my work.
They did that while I was rushing for my Master's Thesis a while back.

Anyways, I'm done with Season 4 and now waiting for Season 4B
to start in October (I know right?SO LONG!!!)
Took me 5 minutes to pack and now I am back to my work. 
Need to get them done by 12pm so that I can relax a little before leaving for SP.
Life of a work from home girl. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment