Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Refueling

with word of God. Woke up at 8am today (and intend to do so from now on) to spend time with God and then do my work. It's true that those who work from home need 3-4 times more discipline than those who work in an office.

Listening to kids worship songs while doing my work. Not a bad thing to do. ^^ A little sleepy but decided not to take a nap since my lunch break was slightly longer (with television and short rest on the bed slotted in).

So now back to preparing for my class so that I can clear off the rest of the time for demo.

Felt more energized after reading the word of God. I need this refueling. Been letting myself wander in the desert without looking for God or too "busy" for God for wayyy too long. Time to get back to the one who gives me Living Water, unceasingly.

ps: These simple yet innocent worship songs refreshes me. I've got the love of Jesus in my heart. And I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment