Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Challenge accepted!

Yesterday, while having dinner in the room (yes, we have dinner in the room), the boyfriend spilled half a bottle of his water on his bed. And yes, we sit on his bed to have our dinner. He forgot that he did not close the cover and tilt his bottle vertically and water-falls (literally).

So I hurriedly got up and looked at him with big wide eyes.

Me: Bii, your water bottle!!!! You forgot to close your bottle hor?

Him: Hee...Ya, forgot.

Me: *Still staring*

Him: Go get a cloth la. (I wanted to get a tissue) Don't want tissue, get a cloth!!

Me: Okay, okay, *grab my towel*. Thank God I'm not the one spilling it, otherwise CONFIRM kena marah like mad.

Him: What?! Where got?! *act innocent*.

Me: Got lo!!! Come pinky promise, if I ever spill anything on your bed, and you scold me, YOU MUST REWARD ME.

Him: FINE! BR!

Me: I deserve better!!!

Him: Haagen Daaz.

Me: BETTER!!!

Him: TGIF lo...

Me: FOR 10 TIMES. =P

Pushing my luck. Anyways, I'm gonna try to spill water on his bed and get scolded and get my BR. =P I want BR today.

No comments:

Post a Comment