Thursday, November 1, 2012

A time to celebrate


 Boo-yah...


Presentation is over. Only had ONE lecturer during my presentation so only got like very little feedback. However, it's okay. I am happy. She didn't say I'm AWESOME but she did say my presentation was clear so I anyhow make that as SUPER AWESOME..ok la, kidding. I did normal.

So, with that, I have been lying on the bed, reading my novels for the past hour, will get up, write SOME blog post on hatyai and schedule it ALL over and then fix my www.cookwiththermomix.com blog and then I'll watch some movie, clean my room and WALAO TALK LIKE I GOT WHOLE DAY LIKE THAT.

Really, I only have another 3 hours maybe? before I go to bed so yea, we'll see what I can do in that mere 3 hours. Judging at how I tend to be distracted and do other things, I assume not much. But not much is better than none. So I shall embrace that.


Putting this penguin picture up reminds me of how bulat I am getting so Diet Starts Tomorrow 2nd November 2012. Serious!!! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment