Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hatyai Day 1

Planned for this trip like 2 months earlier. Went with the girls, my boyfriend, Nana's boyfriend, my mum and Win's mum. Yes, I brought my boyfriend and mum to the same trip and imagine how awkward it is to sleep in the same room with them.. HAHA But the boyfriend is ever so accommodating and takes good care of both me and my mum. Thinking of it makes me want to buy him his digimon. No..not really.

Anyways, I shall write down our itinerary because I think it's quite essential especially when you are going in on a Friday and you don't know what to expect or what to do there. Mine has always been a 2 day 1 night trip but this time around, we decided for a 3 day 2 night trip since we have a holiday. And yes, I bravely went there one week before my proposal presentation. No regrets though.

Day 1
We left Penang at about 6am, got into a horrible human traffic in both Malaysian immigration and Thailand immigration but managed to get out of it quick enough because we have awesome van drivers.



And at about 11am our time, which is about 10am their time we reached and checked into Asian Hotel. Mad love, super near the malls, has newer and nicer rooms than Lee Garden and serious, I love this hotel every since I went there few years back. Will definitely go back again cause it's very convenient and nice. Not too expensive either, about RM110/night.

Note: We booked using www.booking.com

Thank God for safe journey and super keng van driver cause we managed to arrive early and the hotel has rooms for us to check it as early as 10am!!! Was mad happy cause I was so tired after my futile attempt to sleep early the night before. Another group of people whom we saw at the borders reached about 1 hour and had to wait another hour for rooms.

So after we were done with resting and fussing over our rooms, we walked to the next road to the mall beside Lee Garden for our lunch. Sizzlers for our first meal, a girl could splurge a little right? Especially when she has her mum with her. =P Born cheapskate.



Interesting hotel card

My favourite girls in the whole wide world


First meal. Don't ask me why both our mummies are standing with Yi Lin!

Pretty and colourful hair pins. Mad expensive though.

Just cause Swee Win says it's the OLDEST BOOKSTORE OKAY?

Mad cute!!! Boyfriend didn't tell me. =(

Psy waiting next to our hotel for buyers.

 V neck, bright colours. CONFIRM FOR GAY LOR, according to the list given la.

Then we went back room to nap and rest till 5pm! Will update that on another post! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment