Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Goals until end of 2012

Pao and I set our goals while we were at the training just now. Mainly because our 90 days challenge ends on the 31st of December so it makes an apt goal to achieve before 2012 ends.

We will......

Attend the meetings and trainings diligently so that we are qualified for the 90 days challenge.

and

We will.........

try to do at least 4 demo (praying that two will bear fruits!!!) Uni has been crazy, duties are coming in, it's really hard especially now I have to purposely wake up early and try not to sleep too late (lest I can't wake up) for morning run and I feel that day has been cut shorter for me. But I know that I have a GREATTTT God. And I can do ALL things through Him who strengthens me. So I shall persevere, knowing that He is with me and I will be okay at the end of the day.

34 days till the end of December!!!! =) We shall end this year on a beautiful note.

Blogs have been boring. I will try to update more next week. I have to sacrifice Marshall Burger's opening okay??? It's not easy, just bear that in mind, it's not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment