Monday, November 19, 2012

Two weeks ago in Ping Ping's life

Many has happened for the past two weeks. In fact, so much has happened, it felt like it has been months since I last online properly. After my proposal presentation (which went well, thank you for your prayers and thank God), I came back to prepare for VBS.

Then I went off from Tuesday to Friday to help my lecturers out in their conference in Park Royal. So 3 days of non-stop eating buffet and running around Park Royal. We got to stay in this home stay which was pretty good and quite near to the hotel area. We missed our 2nd anniversary cause I was there in Park Royal the whole time. Anyways, after that, I came back, rested for half a day and then started preparing for VBS again.

The following Monday, I was in church doing the final touch up on crafts and some decoration. On Tuesday, it was a full blast decorating session and cutting frenzy cause Wednesday is THE DAY! From Wednesday to Saturday, I woke up at 7am to go to church for VBS. I have 6 kids with me this time around, 4 of which were VERY EXTREMELY QUIET and two of which were 5 years old, spoke little English AND SUPER CUTE!!! So I didn't have much problem taking care of them as I am quite fierce. =P Pao had nightmare though. She had one 5 year old who is very cheeky and hyper.

So after that, went out for furniture hunting, came back, rested a while and went for Alice's farewell ='(. Then got home, watch some television and fell asleep. Next day was church day, makan day and then went to get my Christmas present. Che got me a Samsung S3 for Christmas, a little early but I mad love it!!!! I am a happy girl. The boyfriend got one too so now we are having couple phone again.

This morning we decided to go to the stadium to jog and walk a bit. It has been a while. When we first got together it was all makan and movies. Then we became housemates and it was all show on computer and cooking. Now it's time to incorporate some exercising in our routine. =P He says it'll be a daily thing. I hope I can survive this!!! So my goal for this year is to lose 8kg before Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment