Sunday, December 30, 2012

Baking from scratch

Enjoying baking so much more now that I have Thermomix!!!

And I enjoy learning new things about baking. Like how my muffin will be dense when I overmix it. =P And I learn and I'll improve next time. The good thing is that it's edible. Just not as nice as I wish it would be but it's edible. So I improve from here!!! =) Got to prepare the wet ingredients before adding the dry ones.

And with my baking, I get great breakfast!!!! =) Happy!!!

Can't wait to finish up my whole dissertation and then spend more time reading and be in the kitchen. I have decided that nobody can help me if I don't help myself. So need to prepare an exercise regime and timetable. Do it while I'm still young!

2013 Resolution - Be Happy and Be Healthy :- Physically, Mentally and Spiritually!


No comments:

Post a Comment