Friday, December 28, 2012

Daniel says

#I sleep
It's hilarious when the boyfriend complain about my sleeping habit.
+Daniel Chong  : Sleep at 11pm, wake up at 9am.
                           Sleep at 2am, wake up at 9am.
                           Sleep at 4am, also wake up at 9am.

Me: Good la..that means I got a fixed waking time. =P

#2 Sharing
 Me: Eh, give people some of your muar chee la.

Him: What? You got one bowl d, still want mine.

Me: Not me la, our housemate la.

Him: What? Nobody at home also.
**Housemate behind me doing work**

Me: Walao, behind me only leh, terrible la you.

Him: *ignore*

Apparently sharing is not his virtue.

#3 Family Dinner
 His mother: The other day we went to have dinner with our colleagues, ate crab and all. In the end must pay RM30 each.

Me: *whisper to him* If got eat crab okay la. If you are allergic to seafood damn suay, eat capalang some more must pay RM30.

Him: Just tell them la, "I never eat crab, I pay less."

Me: Walao. Confirm nobody wants to go out makan with you one. So petty.

Him: =( That's why nobody wants to eat with us lo. =(

Me: HAHAHAHA TRUE!!!! Some more when you eat, you don't look at the food on your plate, your eyes are on the food on the table.

Him: *demonstrate eating while eyeing the food on the table and scolds when people want to take food* Eh, I not yet eat that one a.

Me: HAHAHHAHHAHHA...WHY YOU LIKE THAT????

ps: He calls it middle child syndrome. I call it gluttony. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment