Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Confession of an Overweight girl

So I've been trying to lose some weight. I ate less rice, I tried to exercise (but got lazy) and in the end I took up my sister's offer to go to Terimee. She bought a package many years back and now she transferred to me before it expires. So I went for one therapy.

AND I don't understand why would people pay so much to go to the centre, when they can exercise. I know I'm lazy but if I can take 2 hours of my time and spend RM2k, I think I would rather exercise. It's not like the treatments are super fun and relaxing. It's torturing! And I'd eat less a spoon of rice each day as long as I don't have to go for the treatments anymore.

I went for ONE treatment only though, so I may change my mind though I doubt it. And don't bother going to Terimee cause the lady in charge is very cocky and they messed up appointments. They seems lost. The girl who was doing my treatment OFF the wrong switch and the hot bed gets hotter when it's supposed to cool down already. I would have burnt alive!!! And I think really, the worst is the lady at the counter who takes down appointments and stuff. I don't like her. Thank God there's only 8 more sessions to go. Then I'll not go back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment