Thursday, December 13, 2012

I can't multitask to save my life

And they say women multitask very well. Maybe I am less a woman. T_T

I'm horrible at multitasking if that means watching shows while writing my thesis. Or reading blog or facebook-ing while doing my work. But I find the former the worst of all.

When will I ever learn? The boyfriend has been warning me off my Ugly Betty (because I took it from him, promising him that it'll only play at the background). Problem is, I can't get anything into my head when there's conversation. Either I concentrate on my work or I concentrate on the show.

=s Now I'm still awake to write a few more pages before I go off to bed and start again tomorrow. Let this be a lesson. Though I'm pretty sure it'll happen again. It just happened two weeks ago. Bad bad bad lesson learner I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment