Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 to 2013

Before 2012 ends, I must pretend pretend make resolution also la. Making is one, keeping to it is another. I always make but never keep. =P

So my resolution, like I said previously, is to Be Healthy :- Physically, Mentally and Spiritually. So that can dipecahkan to :-

Lose some weight. Have time to take break. Walk with God and Talk to Him and Read Bible. These are really the essence of it all.

But we just stocked up some junks in the kitchen so the first resolution has failed in the beginner stage. Let's hope it'll be better after this.

As I grow older, in fact after I passed 18 years old, I don't seem to celebrate any occasions AT ALL. I don't celebrate much of CNY, nor do I celebrate much of Christmas (other than going to church, we don't do the whole gift exchange thingie). And I don't celebrate New Year. We kind of celebrate all these at home, watching tv and not going anywhere. My friends will be out partying with their friends, clubbing and all. But nope, not for me. I am not old, I'm just not suitable for all these partying.

I should throw a small party for those who dislike noise and smokey places and going home at wee hours in the morning!!! Oh yea, I said that last year too. =P And the year before. HAHA.

Anyway, have an AWESOMEEEE time. 2013 is coming and let's not repeat what we've done wrong this year alright? (For me, that's putting on all my weight and some.)

ps: I had a good 2012, not great but it was good. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment