Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Birthday 2014

I did not blog about my birthday 2012 and 2013 I think. I am but a lazy blogger but in 2012 I went Phuket with my family and the boyfriend and in 2013 the boyfriend and I went to Bali for his project cum my birthday trip.

Since we have both graduated last year (finally), this year we do not have the time or even the money to go for a trip. Oh the irony. We are trying to save money and right now I am unemployed so it really doesn't help.

But I had a blast this year because I get to be with my friends and my family on my birthday.

Just a slight recap because the next post will be about Hard Rock Hotel which is my getaway for this year's birthday which was love! We spent quality time together and snippets from the staycation is currently giving me the encouragement and support I need.

The boyfriend booked a table at Kaffa which I wanted to try for the longest time but he kept telling me he was busy. And most of the time he was just lying down on bed on Sunday afternoons. Busy huh? He was there 2 hours earlier to prepare before he realized 2 hours is a longgggg longgggg time. So he basically sat there and sweat. Didn't help that my friend fetched me late and we were an hour late so he had to wait for me for 3 hours.

Big Breakfast that my friend ordered. At the back is the Grilled Salmon. The eggs and the mushroom for Big Breakfast needs some salt la. =P Very bland.

Ham Aglio Olio I think. Was not bad but my friend argued that there wasn't much ingredient which she was not satisfied about.

More of my face than of my pasta but it is Tomato Cream Chicken Spaghetti I think. I love mine!! It's very huge though and I love pasta so I am not complaining. The boyfriend stopped me from finishing mine. =P

The boyfriend's burger which could use a better bun cause the juice soaked through the bun and it was a messy and sloppy meal that night.

Overall I am quite happy with the food probably because I major love my pasta. Now I am craving for it again!

Present time. Look at the happy couple beside me. Like they got to take home my present like that, so happy. They were the ones who fetched me that night. Much love. Let you smile in my photo ok?



Happy me

Also we bought present for Jen Jen. Actually I don't know one, they buy I pay only cause they don't want to break the surprise lol. We got her Pandora charm, doggie bone one. She sure major love cause she loves doggie and she collects Pandora charm. I think is her BFF (Diana) choose one confirm.


Then the boyfriend asked me stand back facing him and "plucked" a star from the sky for me. He is very lame sometimes but I love the balloon!


Extremely difficult to get a nice photo there cause it was dark. All our photos turned out blur.

After dinner we moved down for some aircond and more chit chatting.


  The boyfriend and I with the cake he bought on that day. He forgot to pre-order the cake so we got some strawberry cake which tastes okay but I am so well-loved. He doesn't do these kind of things often as you can see.

 They sang and I laughed. Seriously I am usually so tak glam one.

 Another shot with my girls. I love my girls. Jen Jen and Yi Lin coincidently were back so I get to celebrate with them. After eating the cake about 10+ we all decided to balik. Not made for late nights and it was a Sunday so it's good to let everyone go back and rest.

 The little goodie he prepared for me. All the girls got one each in little cupcake lining! It was during one of the exercise routine we did that we walked into Straits Quay and saw this shop and I randomly mentioned I love them all. I am a blessed girl.

 My present which I told the boyfriend I want and he told the girls. So that's that. I celebrated my 26th birthday in the company of people I love having good food, good laugh and definitely a great time.

Will blog about my celebration with my family then finally with the boyfriend at Hard Rock Hotel.


No comments:

Post a Comment