Friday, May 2, 2014

Reviving the blog

for the nth time. Seriously I think I have some kind of illness. I get distracted WAYYYY too easy and WAYYY too fast. I will say yay I'm going to revive my blog and the next thing you know, I am once again using this as a platform to get to my favourite reads faster.

I changed the title of my blog to 'A click away' cause really, this is one click away from my day job. I share more personal thoughts on Dayre but maybe here I will write proper long ones like my recent Hard Rock experience or recipes I've tried and loved or just those more exciting stuff.

I try to rant and complain less here though since I have Dayre to do just that. I dayre at www.dayre.me/pingping

Go on and check it out. I quite like to write there cause I can read instant updates of everyone there and I just love how convenient it is for me to type wherever I go. Blog post requires more dedication, more time and more effort.

Ok, in my attempt to revive my blog, I shall not write too much and will update soon with my Hard Rock experience. Let's hope my effort this time around last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment