Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Love From Another Star

Sorry ar I watch this show after the hype if over. Even the stickers on LINE is gone. But when my friend was talking about it, I was like "SAY WHAT? Love story of alien and human? Korean some more?"

Korean shows rarely has happy ending. And Korean guys are no longer my type. I like rugged look. Korean guys look more like girls. But then I watched one episode because the boyfriend downloaded this app for me to watch dramas.

And I am hooked not because of Do Min Joon but because Cheon Song Yi damn funny. Her English got me laughing. No wonder my friend and my students were talking like that. -.-" But I like her acting and she was so funny the whole time and she makes you want to cry also. So, now I am at episode 12 (I started yesterday thankyouverymuch) and I decided to.....google for the ending. The boyfriend always scolds me because I just wouldn't wait for the show to tell me the ending.

Like I will google for winners when I am watching The Amazing Race. =x Sorry, bad habit of mine but I try not to spoil it for others. I try to "act" surprise also. I need to kick off this impatient habit of mine really. So episode 12 yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment