Friday, May 9, 2014

My Love From Another Star 2

I officially finished watching all 21 episodes in.....3 days. Ok what? Not really. I have no life. /cries.

Anyway, as I googled for the ending, I don't even know why I acted like I didn't know the ending and was quite eager to watch the last episode. But I have that kind of ability. To know the ending but still want to watch it. I don't know why everyone likes the male lead. I likeHwi Kyung more or please, even Yoon Jae is more good looking in my opinion.

The male lead is just........he has tiny head which is AWESOME to be alien. But, he is also too girlish. Although his character makes him very mysterious and charming, that I have to agree. However, if he is not like that in person, then....I don't know, please don't kill me.

I love the entire show because of Cheon Song Yi cause she is so unpretentious in the show and totally let go. Like WHO sits like that? So gangster and so unladylike. Normal person behaves better than that even. So it's good. I like. I admit, I fell into the hole together with many others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment