Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Goodbye My Love.

We have been together since Form 1. At the beginning, I hated you. I hated the way you made me feel, I often forgot you and wished I will never have to be with you anymore. However, ever since I get closer to you, I cannot live without you. Without you, my vision was blurred, I cannot see any future ahead of me.




I have finally moved on for better. I have finally let you go. You are the longest relationship I have ever had and I was so dependent on you. I couldn't imagine my life without you.

















































































Goodbye my love, my spectacles.













This is me two days ago.


This is me 20 minutes before I posted this.

I was forced to put this.

Credit to the camera girl and make-up artiste. She is none other than my lovely sister (Pretty Pao).

1 comment: