Monday, February 25, 2008

How to get super discounts?

Everytime a celebration is over, the price drop so fast, your spectacles can fall off. I've seen this in Island Plaza. Their sales are up to 80% and that's A LOT!!! However, when there is sales, there is crowd. I hate it when there's so many people lining up on the cashier counter and everyone's trolley are full of stuff. Sometimes we ended up standing there for hours just to get something. Black Friday is a day after Thanksgiving and as I've said, everytime a celebration is over, IT'S SALES TIME! That is why we should buy our presents before hand.

This site namely
black friday let people purchase Black Friday items online without the hassle of having to stand in line at the store at 5am. It's crazy I know.


When I was in New Zealand, Pao brought me to K Mart and I enjoy shopping there. It is like Tesco over here but it's filled with Westerners. Like duh!! Anyway, you can get particularly anything over there. I got my cookie cutter over there. At a discounted price!! And the things over there are not low quality stuff but things of good quality at a very reasonable price. I shopped at K Mart a lot when I was in Dunedin.

All sorts of stuff from clothing to toys to food, it's all found in K Mart and through
black friday, you can get it at an even lower price. Now you can buy more presents for more people all under your budget. Buy more, pay less and keep more people happy. =)

Buying it online is so convenient, fast and hassle free. Besides, you can subscribe to it's latest ads to get to know about more products on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment