Sunday, February 3, 2008

Is this what I want?

I've been asking myself this question over and over again. Now I can almost be sure that yes, I am going to do it even though I know I am not good enough. Not yet. I will pursue major in English or Journalism. I think that is what I want to be. I want to write a book of my own. I want to do cover story for artiste. I want to meet more people and gain confidence in myself. I know this is the road I want to take. Even if it is hard. This is what I want. I am sure of this. I want to write something or do something that I can tell myself that this is MY WORK. I want to be able to look back when I am old and tell myself I did achieve something that I am proud of. I know I am still far from my dreams but I will try my best. I know my vocabulary is horrible but I will learn. I will. Right?

I am finally sure of what I want. It might be a feeling I feel at this moment only and I might change my mind after this but I will post this up and when I feel unsure bout myself, I will read back and feel the fire and enthusiasm I have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment