Thursday, February 14, 2008

Smorty, where earning money is just a click away.

Yes, I know I said that I will not post paid post in this blog but my abunene is still too young to do it. I want to practise my journalism skills anyway. I don't have any I know.

Anyway, I've always wanted to write paid post but was not ready to do so as I am afraid I am not committed enough to do it. Money got the better of me and I decided to do some paid post on and off. I hope my audience tak seberapa will not run away. I promise I will control myself.

So about Smorty. Smorty is a site where you sign up and accept opportunities to write paid post. Of course you get paid. I enjoy writing a lot and decided to make good use of my passion. It is not easy money but it is not hard either. If you like to write, you can make good money out of it. Besides, blogging has become a very major part of the whole advertising world and advertisers are now putting more attention in advertising in blogs to get to more people out there. I, for one reads blog more than I read a newspaper. I read blogs every single day and bloggers are real good influence medium. I visited a few places because of introduction by other blogs.

When one blogger uses a product, they blog about it, words get around and ta-da, many other blogger using it too. Smorty will bring all bloggers and advertisers together, put them under one roof, literally, thus providing writing opportunities for bloggers and advertising opportunities for advertisers!!!


get paid to blog the things you like!!start blogging for money. Especially if you are not working, have too much time in your hand, make good use of it. Money is never too much, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment