Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Redbull

Paid RM2.60 for it to keep me awake throughout the night. In the end, Redbull sat on my table from 10.30pm to 5.30am cause I went to bed at 10.30pm. Wasted my money. But nevermind, decided to take it when I woke up at 5.30am to do work cause I'm still mad tired.

Walao, don't know how people can drink it. I mean it taste nice, but it gives me this headache like the one I got after drinking a whole cup of over-sweetened lychee at floating market in Hatyai. I think it's the sugar. Too much that it makes me feel sick. Once I'm done with this whole presentation thing, I'm gonna blog about Hatyai, every bit of it!!!

Just let me get over with this presentation okay? Lots of things to do and so little time!!!!! Thank God for awesome supervisor though. Helped A LOT! I know it's God's blessing. He knew what is best for me and prepared this path for me to get to know this lecturer better and work under her. And because He has helped me in this, I have faith that He will pull me through. Just gotta finish up my part, present and let Him take over! Now, let me continue with my work so that I can nap at 10 or 11 later.

No comments:

Post a Comment