Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cover Hunting

I just bought 4 covers for my S3 few weeks ago and now I have to hunt for the covers for S4 quick.

The boyfriend is asking me, "Why do you need so many covers?"

It's like asking me why do I need so many clothes! If I can have more than one dress, my phone can have more than one cover okay?

So now I am in the process of looking for THE COVER (I am very fussy so it takes time, lots of time). Once I found it, I have to start persuading the boyfriend to sponsor them. ^^

Right now, I love these!!! Pretty right? Just need to find them for S4. I will not give up! =P




2 comments:

  1. the one "you make me smile" cover is nice! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I bought the first one and the last one only because the middle one is not for S4. :)

      Delete