Thursday, June 6, 2013

Totally called for

The show "Pretty Little Liars" got me questioning the producer's plots ALL the time. I cannot understand how these people can do what they do.

1. How can you just leave your car unlocked, in a dark place, with your windows down?
Isn't it super unsafe and totally called for when bad things happen? I mean LOCK YOUR DOOR AND WIND UP YOUR WINDOWS LA. Crazy ar? The girls can just walk off with their windows down and then expect to come back and not have some killer hiding in the passenger's seat?

2. How can you leave your car unlocked, in a dark place, with your windows down, and your handbags on your seats?
And you get shock when someone insert a paper into your bag. And it's not like you are not aware of strange things happening around you. Can be more careful or not?

3. How can you leave your car unlocked, in the woods, with your windows down and GO FOR A WALK?!
Just drive your car OUT and take a walk in a proper park or something! Geez..these people either are very brave or don't really use much you-know-what.

4. How can you still go to dark creepy places alone after so many people died?
And you get angry when your parents don't let you. This whole show is driving me crazyyyy..but I like to see the girls.

I even paused the show to write this okay? I'm gonna continue watching now.

No comments:

Post a Comment