Friday, June 14, 2013

The Boy's Birthday

This year for the boyfriend's birthday, we had a meal at Morganfield's again cause my boy loves his rib more than anything else. We had it here last year too. Anyways, this year we had it with the whole family.

My mumsie and our Datin grandma. She wasn't stoked about this cause she wants her good ol' hawker food

Second sis, me and eldest sis


The boy and I



Eldest Sis and Mum

I was wearing a dress from random boutique in Penang.

The 3 generation's ladies.






 Sorry for too many shots of me cause the boyfriend is not a big fan of being photographed while I love to be photographed when I dress up. =P We are perfect match I tell you! Even my trip in Bali, almost 95% of the pictures are of me or the scenery. Only 5% of him. But he is the one who can make all the funny poses.

No pictures of food cause we whack them all before I took any pictures. HOWEVER, there's a good news.

If you spend a minimum of RM300 in a single receipt the day before your birthday, or on the day of your birthday or the day after, you will get a whole year supply of half rib. You will get half a rib once every month for the next 12 months. The boyfriend got it. I like the food there for the price and the quality and quantity of food. ^^

Now that I begin to try to blog on what we have done, maybe for once we will remember what we did for Valentines or birthdays or anniversary. It's better not to remember though. =P Then we will be easily impressed and pleased.



No comments:

Post a Comment