Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Credit Card sir?

Was reading Timothy Tiah's blog about this credit card prank that Audrey enjoys pulling on him. The boyfriend was behind me, watching The Wizard of Oz. I turned to him and looked at him. He knew I was up to no good. I read the blog post to him. And then come the million dollar question.

"Credit Card sir?"
"Don't be crazy, you are always out to pull pranks on me"
"What pranks?"
"You are always looking for chances to tickle me on my armpit. Each time I lift my hands up, you will attack. Or you will trick me to lift them up and attack."
"But they are always calling out to me, asking me to go to them. *wave hands above head* Come, Ping Ping, come."
"Nonsense."
*stare at his armpit* *attack*
"See, they are calling."

I don't do the credit card prank but I do always find EVERY available opportunity to tickle the boyfriend cause he is super ticklish like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment