Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Mugshot

The boyfriend and I went to The Mugshot few Fridays ago. Like FINALLY. We've been wanting to go but didn't manage to. Glad we went there cause I super love the bagels. Some love it, some don't. Oh well, I've tasted a horrible bagel before so I like the one I tried at Mugshot.

 Love the vintage-y deco of the whole place. Creates a cozy environment to dine in. I was sitting right beside the display so the yogurt were tempting me. Will go back for that!

Look at the brick oven. Super cool right???


 Black tea for the boyfriend

 Salmon with Cream Cheese Bagel for me!!!

 While the boyfriend had Ham Bagel and Black Coffee.

 Then we went to take some "compulsory" pictures at the booth. I forced the boyfriend to write Road Rage cause he is a mad driver =P


 Look at the face!!!
 He wanted me to write unreasonable cause I can be rather unreasonable with him. But I made him write indecisive instead. Teehee.



The Mugshot Cafe
302 Chulia Street
10200 Penang
Tel:012 4056276
Business Hours:8am – 9pm

Go and grab your bagel today!

No comments:

Post a Comment