Sunday, May 26, 2013

Big Bonus

I went to Sunday School this morning and I had to help out with the kindy since only one teacher left there today. Most of them were out of town or away.

I've always been in the standard 1-3 and the only problem we have there are chitty chatty kids. And maybe some blur case ones who look at you as though you are talking gibberish. So going into the kindy was a bit different cause the students are wayyy cuter. Like a 6 year old answering you definitely cuter la sorry older kids, I love you too. =P

So after like 30 minutes into the class, a boy said he wanted to go to toilet. So I asked if he knows how to get there himself. He said no, so I walked him to the toilet (not really, he seemed like he knew his way, so I walked him halfway and decided to go back to class cause I have 4 more kids to control). Thinking back now, I shouldn't have. Ok, no more such mistake.

Anyway, 2 minutes later, he came back, and told me, "Teacher, I mm mm in my pants."

And I was like O.O okayyyy....and said, "Go back to the toilet and wait for teacher okay?" and immediately signaled a more experienced teacher for help. I looked out of the class and saw droplets of little poo poo on the floor. So we had to clean up.

I rushed to the toilet to check on the poor boy. He stood quietly in the toilet. So I asked him to remove his shoes and socks and asked if he has stomachache. Poor boy said, "Teacher, no pain." So I said it's okay and removed his pants. Sprayed his bum bum. I asked if he wants to em em some more and let him do his business.

Then it dawn upon me. I am going to be a terrible mum and I seriously need training. Cause I almost puked when I had to wash off the poo poo from the pants. Thank God for another teacher cause she took it from me to wash. I cleaned the boy up and lent him new pants.

After that, I thought to myself, I will feel like puking when others do (even if I just hear it). I will feel sick if I smell something bad (like mm mm). I am bad to the point that if I enter a smelly toilet, I might come out without doing anything. And tell the boyfriend, "Baby, I can't." Initially he would go, "What do you mean you can't?" After a while, he finally knows my pattern and each time we would find a toilet high and low only to be greeted with me coming out and say I can't. Poor boyfriend. And he would be angry with me cause it's super unhealthy to keep my pee pee or poo poo in like that. T_T Sorry boyfie, I tried.

So I need more trainings. But that doesn't mean you should send your poo poo-ed child to me. Thank you.

So my big bonus today.

No comments:

Post a Comment