Saturday, May 18, 2013

Thermomix Fever!!

I have been using Thermomix for 8 months now and when you feel lazy to cook, it's great to see so many of your friends cooking with Thermomix and make such wonderful things that you want to do it too. Maybe cause I kiasu.

Anyway, suddenly I have several friends messaging me and contacting me to enquire about Thermomix as tomorrow is the last day before the price hike. I get messages from the most unexpected people!!!
***One moment you are up, the next you are down. Looks like I shouldn't count my eggs.***

Tomorrow I will talk to one of them. I can't wait to have more friends using Thermomix so that we can encourage one another to eat healthier, cook more, eat out less and at the same time, have more fun with family through cooking.

I/The boyfriend usually make the daily dishes on our own since the other would be busy doing work. But when it comes to making dessert or other fun stuff, we would always do it together cause we are both excited to see the outcome. I think cooking should be like this!

Sambal Udang Kering

Char Bee Hoon

Tomyam Stingray Curry

Fried bee hoon without dark soya sauce

Chocolate cupcake

Half boiled egg

Mother's Day butter cookies

Meat ball spaghetti with garlic bread

No comments:

Post a Comment