Friday, May 17, 2013

My nightmare

Right after I wrote 'The Old Me' and decided to blog actively, I remembered that I need this to be recorded in my blog.

This was taken during my trip to Bali
 I have been showing people this side of my face when I am taking photographs and also hiding my other side behind hair or make up. That is because, while preparing for my thesis, I have very terrible pattern of sleeping. Like I sleep at 7am and wake up at 10am. And I was doing it for the entire week. Then on weekends I rush to teach tuition and Sunday school. It was madness. My facial routine was disrupted cause by the time I sleep at 7, I was too tired to go to the toilet to wash my face and put on my toner and moisturizer.

So after I submitted my thesis, I noticed that my complexion is horrible. I started getting these pimples or acne on my face. They are huge and they stay for weeks. I got very depressed but all I did was my own routine hoping that they will subside. Of course they did not. There were pus hiding underneath it and it was horrible!


Luckily Diana and I bought some vouchers for facial and I finally went to get my facial. After 3 excruciating hours, I came out looking like this. She squeezed most my of pimples out leaving them looking reddish but definitely much better. I immediately became RM600++ poorer as I need to fix my face. So I got some cream and signed up for another 4 facials.
I will be going for my facial again and I hope it will be better soon.

I went to

La Vie de Beauty
No. 45 Jalan Sungai Kelian
Tanjung Bungah, Penang 11200
016-445 4662 (Call Tue – Fri: 11am – 8pm / Sat – Sun: 10am – 7pm).

Will update with progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment