Friday, May 24, 2013

Homesick and Jackpot

It is a public holiday and I should be home!!!!

But no, I am here, don't know for what. =( I miss my che che. I didn't see her properly for few weeks already. Cause she is always flying!

Next week, next week I will pull her face to mine and stare at it for a long long time.

Anyways, while everyone else are having their short break, I am doing some work and getting them done as soon as I can. I've been getting weird dreams and through my dreams, my boss kept giving me work that we did not discuss earlier. And last night's was the worst. He wanted me to go to each and every taxi driver to interview them. WHAT?! Our research is on students going into higher education. Ask taxi driver for what? Thank God it is a dream.

So the above is about me being home sick. =P

Then.....about the jackpot. I am currently selling Thermomix, and two of all people (about 10 la) that I asked, JUST ORDERED it before I managed to ask them. Jackpot also not so easy kena, I kena two times!!! So unbelievable. So Thermomix is selling like HOTCAKES now!!

I better go and inform more people about it. Hot cakes hot cakes. Selling like hot cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment