Thursday, May 23, 2013

Practicality vs Romance

The boyfriend and I liked to joke about how we would response to a certain situation or remarks made by one another 3 years ago and how we would response to it now. We started aboutt 3 years ago, not quite yet. But we always felt like we have been together forever..

So two days ago, we had this conversation while I helped him to put on his bedsheet.

Me: Bii, you know why I am putting your bedsheet for you?

Him: hmmmm...Because you want to sleep on it?

Me: Correct!!! 3 years ago you would have said because I love you hahaha

It's amazing how much we know each other hahaha cause I am very cheeky so it is more likely that my answer is the practical one instead of the romantic one. Just to tease him.

But honestly, he is right. I was feeling ûnder the weather and needed a place to sleep but he removed his bedsheet to wash and left the new one on the bed. I HAD to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment