Friday, May 17, 2013

The Old Me

I think I used to be more interesting and exciting! I read my old blogs (yes, I just found one hidden somewhere) and I think I used to be less self-conscious and I blog about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. I used to blog more also.

Nowadays, when I am free, I just do nothing or I'll probably cook something or bake something but most of the time I lie on the bed and stare into space. I need more motivations. I have motivation in cooking/baking something special now that I have Thermomix but occasionally I get bored and lazy too.

I basically spend Monday with a little work here and there, Tuesday and Wednesday with work and night with Wolfpack Burger. Thursdays are usually lazy days which will continue up to Sunday (with a little work throw in on Saturdays and Sundays).

I am trying to be more discipline in my work and not laze too much. I basically need to give myself datelines to finish up work so that I actually get things done. I'm a little bored with working from home now. Maybe I should get a proper job. Or open a cafe!

I have my to-do list lining up today and I will be tackling them one by one today and hopefully by tonight I can clear them off and call it a day.

So you know what? I am going to make some efforts in blogging. Even if I have no readers T_T. I'll most probably not blog about my previous trip but I'll try. If I have nothing to blog then maybe some pictures may make their way in.

I'm gonna try harder! My cookwiththermomix blog is also er....abandoned.So lots to be done. Need to un-lazy myself. Been in this mode for wayyy too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment