Saturday, August 18, 2012

Book hunt

Ever since my sem break started, I have been into reading story books and have read about 10-12 books this holiday. Reading wasn't my favourite past time and I barely finish a story book (unless they are of short stories) but holiday alone, I surprised myself. In fact, I've been looking for more books to read. If only I feel the same for academic books which I really need to read for my dissertations.

Some of the good reads I've done:-

Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins

Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
The Boy No One Loved - Casey Watson (Looking for all her books) Damn sad stories but it keeps me reading more!
A Walk To Remember - Nicholas Sparks
Last Lecture
The Best of Me - Nicholas Sparks

Anyways, want I really wanted to blog about is that my mother and boyfie brought me out on a beautiful Saturday (when my student cancelled a class and I got a Saturday to myself). We went to Queens street for breakfast and look around for some of my Sunday School stuff. Then we went to Chulia Street where the mother brought me to a friend's shop to buy some 2nd hand book. Finished the two books within a week.

After that, we went for a small snack at Eco Cafe or something. Love the juices. Went to GM Stationaries to grab more stuff for Sunday School before heading home and then went through a whole lot of running around trying to get things done in church. What was supposed to be a day to unwind ended up to be the busiest of the lot.

I can haz lights on my head

The pizza. RM19 (not cheap at all but the smell of cheese tempted us in)


The mother. <3

Us reading while waiting for our food.

Fresh Orange Juice

The boyfie with beautiful eyes.


Basically they are my two drivers who drives me around all the time to places I want to go but unable to go on my own. Mad love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment