Monday, August 6, 2012

Half stalking

A day after Audrey from fourfeetnine.com's wedding, the boyfie and I decided to go Straits Quay after dinner, just to walk around. We used to enjoy doing that until I started giving tuition on weekends and SQ charge RM1 parking fee with first hour free.

Anyway, after walking around looking at all the new shops in SQ and the stalls (tempted to buy hair bow clip - super cheap RM2.50 only), I told the boyfie I want to see the convention center where Audrey held her wedding dinner reception. The boyfie went looking for the directory and brought me to the convention center. We saw the poster on the way and I had to take picture.

So now I also got picture to show. =P We were there like 9.20pm so we were a little scared that they will lock us in there. But we managed to get to the convention center and if you want to know, they did not remove the name + table list. But almost everything else was gone except for a little rubbish here and there. After the boyfie checked out some of the building plans by E&O on display there, we went down to see the PenangPAC before taking the lift back to ground floor and happily go home. I did not manage to see celebrity blogger on Saturday night but I saw the poster on Sunday night. =P Good enough.

ps: I am really not a stalker though the boyfie says I was stalking. I was just curious alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment