Monday, August 13, 2012

Haze is burning

Well, it started with burning and now it burns!!! My eyes are stinging, my skin feels weird, I have got irritable nose and wind that blows are strangely warm too. I have not been cooking much nor have I been baking at all. I did whip up easy pancake without eggs one day for tea which appears to be quite yums so no more pre mix. Not that we can finish the pre-mix mixture anyway.

Anyways, that aside. Haze has gone from bad to worse. I can barely see buildings. One day in car, I asked the boyfriend, "Is it very hazy outside or something is wrong with my eyes? Everything seems so blur." Well, my eyes are perfectly fine apart from the stinging effect, so.

The air is filled with smoke and it's such a torture to be in Penang right now. =( I usually have my weekdays free to prepare for my thesis and also my tuition lesson plans while weekends I'll be running about like a headless chicken trying to get everything done with tuitions and Sunday school and meetings and meetups with friends. But I still enjoy my weekends. And praise God for bringing me through it every week, giving me strength to wake up at godly hours and stay up till late at night.

I have 4 more days to do other stuff before weekends come again and I'll be busy again. And I am not complaining about that. I am thankful for everything, my students, my little income, my family, my students in SS. Will put up recipe on eggless pancake and maybe some other stuff I cooked if I can find any pictures on my ipod to transfer over. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment