Sunday, August 19, 2012

Breakfast at Ferringhi Garden

What better way than to start a day with scrumptious breakfast right? My second sis decided to bring mum and I for 'atas' breakfast at Ferringhi Garden. Their food is great, food presentation is awesome and best of all, they are really not that expensive. We woke up at 8am and got ready to my sister's place. I will have a class at 11am and we want to spend as much time as possible enjoying the breakfast. No pictures of surrounding ( I will brush up on my skills and also get a camera soonest)



Egg Benedict with two slices of ham. Less than RM20. Probably about RM16-RM17

Mummy's Latte - at only RM8 I think. Comes with a small cookie too. And my refreshing mix fruit juice at only RM8.90.
Pao's Mocha at top right. Lookie, they even have a small cookie. At RM12.
Chicken Sausage and Egg. Yums.
Their service was top notch, very polite foreign waiter and waitresses. They were very attentive, polite and refilled our water all the time. Their warm water was in cups instead of glass. And it's FOC.

The food presentation is great with beautiful eating area. The price is quite okay. I don't mind indulging in this once in a while. I'll probably have to work harder but look at these food!!!

Oh by the way, if you see my blog posts on weekends, they are usually scheduled post cause I'm mad busy on weekends and I don't usually online on weekends to spend more time with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment