Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Invitation to Judith's kitchen

While everyone lined up for the BR craze last Wednesday, I got an invitation (because I damn thick-skin) to Judith's house to make cake pops. Glad I took up that invitation cause the line for BR is insane, I'm amazed by my fellow countrymen. Their patience and determination is to be applauded (or not). The boyfriend is not amused cause they caused traffic jams and I know very well how the boyfriend hates having people hogging/blocking the road and causing traffic jam.

Anyways, back to the cake pop story. Judith is my sister's schoolmate and I somehow stumbled upon her blog and soon added her in my facebook. She bakes a lot and she enjoys cooking. I love to see pictures of what she cook but I never follow her recipe cause she doesn't cook simple meal and I'm lazy.

She stays relatively near to my place and so we went over to her place to bake. She was baking the pops when I reached. So I joined her students in her kitchen with the boyfriend. We had fun decorating the cake pops. The boyfriend had fun too. I'm glad the boyfriend loves baking and cooking as much as I do although I usually do the mixing and he do the stirring.

The Deco items

Boyfie trying to coat one.

cake pops before deco

rainbow cake that she gave us some to sample

beautifully coated cake pops

more!!   
The sister has been asking me to find for the cake pop molds cause she wanna make some too. Couldn't find it anywhere. Anybody knows where we can get it in Penang? =)


4 comments:

  1. They sell cake pop moulds here in Adelaide but it's so pricey. ~RM75?? http://www.generaltrader.com.au/catalogue/w1/i1001558/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I dint know the price but are baking utensils usually expensive in aus? We can't find any. It's hard to even find waffle maker, let alone cake pop mold..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. In general, there are very good sales sometimes but full priced items here are usually too pricey! But it seems easier to find stuff.

    If you've got no luck finding cheaper cake mould, let me know. I'll be heading back to Pg end of the year :D MMMMMMmmmm char koay teow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww..thanks for offering..if you do spot one on sale (cake pop mold), do let me know. I'm quite interested to get hold on one!!! =) I added you on facebook. =P

    ReplyDelete