Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunshine Square Pasar Ramadhan

This bazaar is situated at the mosque behind Sunshine Square market. It was my first time there and it was crazy. It's super huge, at the compound of the mosque and has over 50 stalls (although most of the stalls are repeated).

 4 rows of stalls like this and this is just like 1/4 the of one of the row. We were spoiled for choice. However, the kuih this time around did not interest me. I am a kuih person but due to the price and size of the kuih, I decided not to get them since I can get cheaper ones in USM.


This is the Nasi Kerabu that the boyfie and all my other friends who went with me recommended. Apparently it's the nicest and the uncle used to sell it at USM's bazaar. The bazaar has stopped operating since last year as USM students are on holiday during this time. I don't know why they love the Nasi Kerabu but I will post up again the next time I go there and get the Nasi Kerabu before fasting season ends.

I had Nasi Lemak but would love to get some lemang next time around just to try and share the pictures. Go to Sunshine Square's Pasar Ramadan if you can within the next two weeks!! You'll not regret it. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment