Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Resolution in Action

One of it only. Which is to exercise and lose some weight. With CNY coming soon, I kind of need that quick.

Mad love the boyfriend cause I've been very lazy. He'll think of a fun activity and even offers to do it with me but after one two weeks, I'll stop and he'll stop persuading. But then few weeks later, he'll think of something else and get me to do with him. It's really done out of love. Who would persistently try his best to find one that will suit you despite knowing that it's really just laziness?

Now my whole body aches from yesterday's workout. He is in the next room, snapping pictures for Dsparkles.

Check us out at www.facebook.com/dsparkles12

or shop with us at www.dsparkles.com

or follow us on instagram at www.instagram.com/dsparkles12

After all these is over, I'll spend a month or two doing what I'm passionate about, blogging, cooking, baking and maybe turn my life around and dress up a bit more.

And also, rekindle my relationship with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment