Saturday, January 19, 2013

Being Cheapskate

A week ago.

Me: *tag boyfriend on Facebook* Check this out. Buy 1 Free 1. You go get for me okay?
Him: Why me? We go together la.
Me: I have to rush dissertation and I got tuition la.
Him: Okok.

Yesterday
Him: *finds in his Facebook* Ok...I know the place already.
Me: What is it? Oh the Buy 1 Free 1 promo. You gonna go get it?
Him: Ya...Tomorrow I'll go.
Me: AWESOME.

Today, at about 4+, he went to get it. Came back with two drinks.

Me: What is it?
Him: Mango Yogurt and Bubble Gurt Fruit Tea. *takes the fruit tea* Hmmm...nice, got Jasmine taste.
Me: Is it? *takes a sip* *facial expression immediately changed* Walao. Your drink like a girl's drink. Got fruit, flowers and tea taste (Jasmine ma).
Him: Ya...
Me: Not nice right?
Him: Ya...not very nice.
Me: Mine nicer right?
Him: Ya.... *shy*
Me: Aren't you glad your drink has so much ice in it? Imagine the whole cup is filled with the tea. YUCK!
Him: A little bit.

HAHAHHAHA Hilarious. To his defense, it was supposed to be a fruit tea. And he kind of missed the word tea cause I can't take tea. So he has no choice but to swallow it *literally*.

Him: Do you want to try my drink?
Me: No...not really.
Him: But I want to try yours.
Me: Drink la.
Him: Come, let's exchange.
Me: Very smart. No!! You can drink mine but I don't want to exchange with you.

ps: Thank God it's Buy 1 Free 1. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment