Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bride's Special Dance

BEWARE!!! Tear inducing moments ahead. No joke.



Bride's Special Dance from LaFrance Films on Vimeo.

This video is about the bride, who lost her father to cancer the year she was about to get married. So she couldn't have her father-daughter first dance. Her brother sang her this song while she took turns dancing with her grandfather, her two brothers and finally her father-in-law. Cried in this one.


On the side note, saw another video,

Same, got me so touched, I cried. The boyfriend thinks it's too cheesy though. I just find it so awesome to have great speeches, people who really cared at your wedding. Who actually cries with you. And not some aunty I've not met before who only cares about the food on the table. My only wish is that my wedding is filled with people who cared about me and my wedding. People who love Daniel and I and sincerely wants to be there to be happy for us. I've only been to a few weddings and I cried at Pao's (for obvious reason), and felt touched for my cousin's though I'm not close to her at all.

I wish to have lots of people who care and who helped in my wedding. Really. Oh well..too early to talk about it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment