Thursday, January 10, 2013

Kenny and Nude Wedges


Kenny Rogers Roaster was having this Red Day and the boyfriend and I decided to go there for our dinner since it' buy one free one. He has had a tough day in studio so a good pick me up dinner will be great for him. So we drove down to 1st Avenue to get ours. We assume the one in Queensbay will have long queue with USM students and whatnot.

When we reached, there's quite some people in front of us but they are all in big groups. So the guy told us that we can go in first cause there's table for two. YAY! So don't go in big groups. =P Just kidding. We are #foreveralone that's why we rarely go dinner with friends.

I did not take picture of the food but the boyfriend did. Will get the picture from him tomorrow morning. But I have two pictures of us sipping our drink (can't even remember the name) and wearing all red. Love it.



After a satisfying meal, we walked around at 1st Avenue. I actually wanted to go there to shop a bit for CNY as well. But the day before I got myself two tops from Brands Outlet so no more clothes this time around. I went to Payless (which I love going cause all sizes are on display and they have sizes for huge feet like mine). I tried on some heels but couldn't bare the pain so I went looking for wedges instead.


Scored this nude wedges at RM89. I know it's not exactly cheap (for me) but I don't buy many shoes. I probably buy like one a year or the most 2 last year and I still have them for CNY since I did not wear them for Christmas. I have huge feet and I only wear my mum's shoes. =P She buys, I wear. I can never shop for my own shoes cause ALL HURTS. Especially heels/higher shoes. To date, I have only 2 high heels which are really mine. And this is the third. Love the buckle cause it's huge enough. I usually don't buy shoes with buckle cause it's such a hassle to put them on. But I'm loving these.


Many people likes it and comments that it's nice. So yay to me!! The boyfriend paid RM50 for it though. I've been spending wayyyy too much. NEED.TO.STOP. Online shops stop putting up nice clothes!!!!!


ps: I need a part time job. You may sponsor me plus size clothings or other products too!!! I don't mind. I really don't! Until of course I lose weight and stop being plus size.

pps: My complexion is going downhill now. If you want to show super huge effect, I can lend my face. Provided you got super good products la!!

No comments:

Post a Comment