Friday, January 11, 2013

I can haz new banner

Boyfie doodled this for me when I asked him to make me a banner that reminds him of me. As you can see, There's a girl who walks in front and pull her boyfriend behind her. That's really me. I walk really fast on my normal pace. Then there's teddies, flowers, movies, popcorns, airplane, presents, my Thermomix, him chasing me, our potted plants. These are really what we do most of the time, except for him chasing me. There's car but the car is so much bigger than my little kancil. There's submarine and boat (which I don't know why they are there) and there's also lanterns. On our first Valentines, I had cg until like 8-9pm or something. And he wanted to surprise me. So he set up lanterns all over one of the hidden field in USM before fetching me.

He even paper folded flowers for me.

Ok. I got distracted and went to read my old blog HAHAHAHHA...

Back to work. Been watching lots of good videos on youtube lately. Will share. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment