Thursday, January 10, 2013

Food I've attempted to cook

I find myself quite impressive..if I were to go overseas, I think I can survive...now time to get some local delicacies recipe into my recipe file..
Made tortilla wraps. Slightly thicker as we did not roll it out thinly.

Suddenly had the urge to make Lemon Yogurt Cupcake and went out to buy yogurt and lemon. Taste wise is okay but slightly dense. I am not sure if it's cause I overmixed it or if it's cause I anyhow dump two bottles of yogurt though recipe ask for 250ml. =P Mine total was 280ml.

Made Muar Chee. Gave Jen Jen the recipe and she made it too. Mad proud of myself.
Made Christmas cookies. Did not manage to make to give out as I was so busy!!!!   



  Basically these are what I've made, I think I have more but yea...overall, I made quite a bit of stuff with Thermomix. Kinda fun. Things I would not have done otherwise. Boyfriend is baking more bread too. Love him for his enthusiasm in cooking with me. And his ability to finish up the food. What's the point of cooking if you can't finish it right? Also, we need to start thinking about sharing =P

No comments:

Post a Comment