Thursday, January 17, 2013

Burning Midnight Oil

Was complaining to my friend that it sucks to be the only one in the house who is still awake. The boyfriend is snoring loudly in his room I think. He has slept for 2 hours. =P Anyway, my friend (who stays 7 floors above me) replied with this


it's okay. haha. in desa u, got 3 people awake.
u, me n my sis haha
im not sure if pak gad awake cos i always see him sleeping lol
 
 
HAHAHAHHA MADE ME LAUGH...CAUSE PAK GUARD REALLY ALWAYS SLEEP ONE...
Can't wait for these sleepless nights to be over. During kindergarten, primary, secondary even until form 6 and undergrad, I never stay up whole night to do assignments. I usually get mine done much earlier and enjoy good night sleep while others have to work overnight. This time around, I have lost count of the number of nights I have to stay up. =(

Now, off to make some Milo.

No comments:

Post a Comment