Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chinese emo songs

Me: Hmmm..need to find newer songs to keep me awake since I've been listening to the same songs for MONTHS!!!

*click* *click* *click* Chinese songs.

T_T Ended up still listen to songs from 2010. But better than my previous ones which are from 2008 or 2005. I think everything kinda stop at 2010. After leaving USM, cause no more leeching from neighbors.

Now listening to like 20 songs repeatedly. Hope I don't get nightmare tonight.

ps: Ever since I started listening to all these songs to accompany me late at night, I can occasionally start crying for no reason and think all emo stuff. Boyfriend blames ENTIRELY on the songs. =P But then, sometimes I don't even listen to the lyrics cause too busy reading and typing. It's just hormones and stress la. Please don't blame my songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment