Friday, January 18, 2013

Thank God to be born in Malaysia

I get distracted quite easily especially when I'm doing important stuff like assignments or dissertation (if you have not noticed from my frequent updates and sharing on Facebook). T_T Tak bertempat langsung. So in the midst of doing my dissertation, I will go around looking for videos, blogs, JUST anything to read and laugh over before continuing with my work.

So I was looking at pictures of Koreans doing plastic surgery. And some of them are beyond recognizable. I mean if I'm their friend and they come up to me after surgery, I'll probably walk away. What's up with the small chins?

Oh by the way, some said that Koreans do all these plastic surgeries to look more Caucasian and stuff. OPEN YOUR EYES BIG BIG. Where got look like Caucasian at all? Totally Asian okay? I notice Caucasian got more deep features like deep set of eyes, SUPER high nose, strong jaws and stuff. Asian beauties are all with very feminine and soft nose, small chin, big eyes but definitely not DEEP. So not Caucasian at all.

Anyway, I digress. Then I thought to myself. THANK GOD I'M BORN IN MALAYSIA. Cause if I'm born in South Korea, I'll probably be the ONLY one without plastic surgery and die ugly while others die hot. I don't tolerate discomfort (that's why I don't wear heels, complain about the treatment I have to go, never lasting exercise regimes). I cannot tolerate pain at all (until now dare not go take HPV injection cause scared of pain). How these people do it? I look at them, even without looking at how they look like immediately after the surgery, I also feel pain for them. Salute!

Off to finish up dissertation while browsing at the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment