Friday, July 27, 2012

A letter on Friday

I've been reading a few blogs (read : here, too lazy to find another example) and I noticed that they usually write like a letter of gratitude or something, whether to people or things to sum up their weekdays before stepping into weekends and I find that an awesome idea so I am going to write mine too, to show gratitude and give thanks to God for all He has done the whole week.

taken from Pinterest; source: unknown


The boyfie
Thank you for enduring my mood swings and frequent break downs. My 'what ifs' and whining. My late start of the morning and laziness. For pushing me to get my things done although I don't usually show my gratitude to that. For supporting me in whatever I do and telling me that I am so much better and that I can do everything I set out to do.

The fam
Thank you for always helping me to get my things done (read: secret) and making my weekends more colourful. Thank you for being weekend escapade and supporting me in all I do. Thank you for bringing laughter into my life and for sponsoring me all the time. <3

The gram
Thank you for the good recipes that you passed down. Your granddaughter can cook a few dishes too! Thank you for being so cute and funny without knowing it. Thank you for folding all the clothes so nicely but I failed to master that skill yet.

The girls
Why our Marshall's burger date tak jadi? Make it work alright? Will probably head down and try them this weekend if the boyfie is up for it. Miss you girls. Thank you for all the crazy things we do and all the crazy things we will do in future to come.

Dissertation topic
Y U NO COME UP WITH IT YOURSELF? It's not easy and I am trying (or maybe I'm not). I will do it. Soon! Soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment