Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Close call

What's left of my "soup". Burnt to perfection I tell you.

Thank God for a kind uncle from higher floor who came down just to ask me if I cooked anything cause he smelled something burning. Thank God for him because the soup has completely dried up and is just waiting to burn through the bowl.

I may have lost my lunch for the day but if the uncle did not come, I would have completely forgotten about it till it explode or something. I can't thank God enough for His provision and His protection.

This is why we should not do so many things at the same time. I think I must have set the bowl on the stove to heat up my soup, then I took my clothes in and then sat down and edit my blog, reading blogs as I go on. Need to get myself the timer cause this is not the first time boyfie or I forgot about the stuff cooking on the stove and start doing other things.

Praise Lord for His protection! Thank You for caring for Your forgetful child.

No comments:

Post a Comment